1.Interpretation and Variation
1. Topgolf Dubai reserves the right to add to, alter or revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such changes will be notified to members and, until revoked, are binding on members. 2. These Terms and Conditions set forth your Topgolf Membership and shall be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
2. Acceptance and Terms of Membership
1. The acceptance of a membership is at the sole discretion of the management and management reserves the right to refuse membership at any time without any explanation or reason. 2. The management reserves the right to verify or require proof of all information given in order to obtain membership and any fraudulent or wrongful information given in order to obtain such membership could result in the immediate termination of membership. 3. When an applicant has signed their membership application form referencing these Terms and Conditions and Topgolf has received payment in accordance with the membership type, the applicant shall become a member. This date shall be known as the “Membership Commencement Date”. The date of any membership renewal shall be known as the “Membership Renewal Date”. 4. The “Membership Term” is the period of months specified on the membership application form or membership renewal form, commencing on the Membership Commencement Date or the latest Membership Renewal Date. 5. If the member fails to renew their Membership in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Membership will terminate on expiry of the Membership Term. 6. Memberships are personal to the member and are non-assignable and non-transferable 7. If the member is under 21 years of age, their parent/guardian must sign the membership application form referencing the Terms and Conditions and the parent/guardian will be liable for all sums due. 8. The Management reserves the right to terminate any membership for breach of the rules or conduct which in the management’s sole discretion, is damaging to the character or interests of Topgolf Dubai or offensive to other members or staff of the Venue. Topgolf Dubai | Emirates Golf Club | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | PO Box 24040 Tel: +971 04-3719999 www.topgolfdubai.ae
3. Membership Cards
1. Upon acceptance of a membership, the member and all related members under the relevant membership shall be issued with a membership card. 2. Any member who loses their membership card may apply for a replacement. 3. Members must present their membership cards at reception each time the relevant member wishes to play and all related facilities where benefits apply. 4. Membership cards may only be used by the registered member and any fraudulent use of the membership card by the member, including the use of a membership card by a third party, may result in immediate termination of the membership.
4. Membership Fees and Payments
1. Joining fees as set out in the relevant membership invoice are non-refundable upon termination other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. 2. You may pay by electronic funds transfer, VISA®, MASTERCARD® credit or debit card for any membership. Any such credit or debit card shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Payment Card”. You also authorize. You also authorize Topgolf to charge your Payment Card for any other charges you may incur associated with your Membership, if applicable. 3. The management maintains the absolute right to review and increase the membership fees at any time, to implement periodic reviews of the membership fees, and to implement membership promotions at its discretion. 4. Failure to use the facilities does not eliminate your obligation to pay all the membership fees promptly as per these Terms and Conditions. 5. Expiration date and refusal of charges to your payment card. If your Payment Card for any reason will not accept charges for any Membership fees, your Membership will automatically convert to a Lifetime Membership. In order for your Membership to be reinstated, you must update your Payment Card Authorization at Topgolf.
5. Membership Renewals
1. In the month prior to the expiration of the Membership term, each member shall be sent a membership renewal reminder, inviting that member to confirm their willingness to renew their membership in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Topgolf Dubai | Emirates Golf Club | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | PO Box 24040 Tel: +971 04-3719999 www.topgolfdubai.ae 2. Provided the member confirms their membership renewal prior to the end of the Membership Term, their membership shall be extended by the term stated in the renewal form, allowing them to continue to benefit from all membership privileges and benefits with no interruptions. 3. Failure to renew their membership prior to the expiration of the membership term shall result in the membership expiring and any subsequent membership request shall be treated as a Lifetime membership.
6. Suspension of Membership
1. In the event that a Member suffers serious illness, serious injury or becomes pregnant, the Membership may be suspended until further notice. There will be no charge made by Topgolf during the period the membership is suspended. 2. To apply for a suspension in accordance with clauses 6.1 above, the member shall submit a written request for the suspension, stating the first and last day of the suspension period and attaching a medical certificate. 3. The Membership Term shall be automatically extended by the period of an approved suspension. 4. Membership benefits will not be granted during the suspension period and any member seeking to use the facilities during any period of suspension shall be liable to have the suspension period invalidated and an administration fee charged accordingly.
7. Termination of Membership
1. The member may terminate their membership by giving one (1) month notice in writing. The member will be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of any membership fees to the end of the Membership Term on a prorata basis. 2. The Member may terminate the Subscription Membership at any time. If the payment preferences are set to monthly installments, the Member must terminate the Subscription Membership no later than seven (7) days before the next applicable Payment Date in order to not be charged for the next billing cycle. 3. Topgolf may suspend or terminate your Membership at any time for any breach of this Agreement or for any other reason by giving you written or oral notice of such termination, with or without cause. If Topgolf terminates your Membership, you must immediately surrender your Membership card and you will remain liable for all unpaid dues (including any recurring Membership charges and all other charges against your account). If your Membership is terminated by Topgolf, you will not receive a refund on any amounts paid under any type of Membership. Topgolf Dubai | Emirates Golf Club | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | PO Box 24040 Tel: +971 04-3719999 www.topgolfdubai.ae
1. You understand that your use of Topgolf Dubai will be undertaken at your sole risk. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in activities and using the venues and premises (including the parking lot and driveway) and you assume all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to you or your property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of any personal property. 2. You agree that Topgolf, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Topgolf Parties”) will not be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action whatsoever in respect of you or your property (including lost or damaged personal possessions) (collectively, “Claims”), arising out of or connected with the use of any of the services and/or venues of Topgolf. You expressly release and discharge the Topgolf Parties from all such Claims except to the extent any Claims result directly from any negligence on the part of one or more of the Topgolf Parties.
1. Obey all verbal and posted rules and instructions. Use common sense to protect yourself and others. 2. Members and guests must hit from the mat. No running starts or other movement that would move your feet from the mat during your swing are allowed. 3. Only the player taking a turn is allowed near or on the mat. All other guests must stand behind the red line at all times until their turn to hit. Members and guests are responsible for the safety of others around them and should always check their surroundings before swinging a club. 4. Aim for the targets at all times. Hitting golf balls over the boundary netting is prohibited, and guests are responsible for damages and/or injuries caused by any balls hit outside of the premises. 5. Throwing golf balls is prohibited. 6. Only dispense and hit one golf ball at a time. 7. All Members and guests must stay behind the red line at all times. Please take extra care when playing from upper bays.
1. You will immediately report any accident or injury suffered in Topgolf venue to a Topgolf employee, and you will provide a written report from your doctor within a reasonable time, if requested by Topgolf Management. Topgolf Dubai | Emirates Golf Club | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | PO Box 24040 Tel: +971 04-3719999 www.topgolfdubai.ae
11. Member’s Conduct
1. Agree to pay the agreed membership fees and other applicable charges as they become due and payable. 2. Appropriate clothing and footwear is required at all times within the venue. Inappropriate, foul and/or lewd language or behavior is not acceptable and will result in suspension of your Subscription Membership. 3. Members and guests are subject to the control and guidance of the Topgolf staff and must follow their instructions while at Topgolf. Members and guests agree to conduct themselves in a well-mannered fashion when in or about Topgolf and not cause any disturbances or interfere with the safe use or enjoyment of Topgolf by other Members or guests. 4. Agree to pay for damage to Topgolf equipment and premises and third-party property outside of Topgolf caused by you and/or your guest(s) careless use of equipment or other intentional or negligent acts.
12. Golf lessons at Topgolf
1. Golf lessons may not be provided by any golf professional or other individual that is not a Topgolf instructor.
13. Bay Reservations
1. Topgolf members are entitled to book a bay in advance through our online booking system, in person or by telephone (Call 04-3719999) subject to venue opening hours. 2. Members are entitled to Weekday unlimited game play hours until 5pm, subject to availability. Please note that a member can only book one time under their name, it is not possible to book multiple times on behalf of other members. 3. Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests and are responsible for informing them of relevant information including dress regulations. 4. Members are not entitled to unlimited games on the weekends (Thu, Fri & Sat) and Public Holidays with no exceptions. Topgolf Dubai | Emirates Golf Club | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | PO Box 24040 Tel: +971 04-3719999 www.topgolfdubai.ae